Mac Lipstick Collection 2016 || FloralsAndCoralsx

You've gotta love Mac for their wide range of lippy shades, right? There's just something about their quality formulation and sleek packaging that really makes my mind scream 'BUY IT' every time I enter a Mac store - hence the reason why I am now left with £77.50 worth of lippies (*silently cries*) although technically two of these were kindly gifted to us by our bae (love ya). Some may say this collection is tiny - I've seen ridiculously huge collections consisting of double figures - yet to me I think the £15 mark for a lipstick is pretty cray cray and slightly over that budget.

Mac Lipsticks
My collection:
- 'Ruby Woo': A gorgeous blue-toned red with a matte formulation, perfect for the Christmas season and super long wearing! I'm genuinely already excited for Christmas just because I'll get to wear this more.
- 'Vegas volt': An amazing amplified creme formulation and coraly orange in colour - beautiful for the summer months.
- 'Velvet Teddy': Typical 'Kylie Jenner' style lippie, with it's beautiful matte consistency and browny nude shade.
- 'Please me': A magnificent matte, that is a muted pink in colour. I find this a perfect subtle shade for school and work!
- 'Brave': A sleek satin that is pink-nude in shade, and again ideal for work or school!

Swatches:
Mac lipstick swatches
Kind of a colour trend, isn't there? Yep, I love a good nude me. But my fave of them all? I think that would have to be 'Brave' or 'Velvet Teddy' - these shades are so super wearable and really suit my strict 'no makeup' policies at school. 

Do you have any Mac lipsticks? Which is your fave? Comment below and let me know! 

E x

CONVERSATION

23 comments:

  1. Somehow after five years of blogging I own 0 MAC lipsticks! Think if I did I'd go for a nude though!
    Summer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try a nude shade - they're my fave!

      Delete
  2. My favourites have to be Velvet Teddy & Viva Glam V but I'm so excited to buy some new shades & crack them open for Autumn & Winter - much excite!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I do love Autumn and Winter lip shades - they're my fave! Thanks for reading xxx

      Delete
  3. These are all such gorgoeus shades!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shades, I love their lipsticks and how many different shades they have.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I - such an amazing shade range. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. Ruby Woo is so beautiful, in my opinion, MAC has the best red lipsticks on the market. Velvet Teddy is on my wishlist now!

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. You should - it is perfect for the up coming season!x

      Delete
  7. Velvet Teddy and Brave are two gorgeous shades :) You have a great MAC collection, though like you I've seen some insanely huge ones around - at least you can guarantee to get use out of your perfect collection!!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Some of the larger collections I have seen surely cannot all be used on a regular basis. There are just too many. Haha. Although i'd still love to have one that big! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  8. Crushing so hard on your gorgeous collection of MAC lippies! ;) I've always fancied trying Velvet Teddy, whilst Brave and Vegas Volt are so eye-poppingly good and make for such a pretty array of colours and shades. I own Violetta which I love; such a bold, jazzy, vibrant purple <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've never heard of Violetta but I'll look into that one. Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  9. MAC lipsticks are some of my favorites! If I visit a MAC counter I have to buy a new lippie lol. I love Ruby Woo and Velvet Teddy!

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they're gorgeous. Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  10. I haven't heard of Please Me before, but that's definitely going on my list to check out! My favourite MAC lipstick is Mehr <3

    Rhi x
    www.rinkydinkyrhi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've never heard of that one before, but I just searched it and it's definitely my colour!

      Delete
  11. I am a fan of MAC, I got the dangerous, and see sheer color, they are amazing
    sexy prom dresses

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top